These Healthier Chocolate Chip cookies are honestly one of the best things I have ever eaten! And since they have no flour they are gluten free as well.
They are SO moist and yummy scrump-de-licious!! And a glass of cold milk is a must!
1/2 cup of creamy Almond butter (Trader Joe’s is great)
3/4 cup of maple syrup
1 tsp of molasses
1 1/2 TBSP of vanilla
1/4 cup of Coconut oil or Canola oil
2 Cups of Almond Meal Flour OR Oat Flour (I use Red Mill brand)
1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of sea salt
1/2 cup of chocolate chips (my favorite is Ghirardelli)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper
3. Mix the almond meal flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
4. Mix the almond butter, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup and molasses in a separate bowl.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Be careful not to over mix.
6. Scoop about 2 TBSP of dough onto the parchment paper and press down to flatten slightly.
7. Bake for 11 – 13 minutes.
8. Let the cool on the cookie sheet for a minute or so and then transfer to a cooling rack……Or put them on a plate and dare yourself NOT to eat them all!
Sharing at Made by You Monday
Related posts:(Some of these may no longer be available)
- How to Make Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- Layered Taco Dip Recipe
- The Mommy Club Weekly Link Up August 20, 2014