Day 12 of 30 Days of Clean Eating I wanted to do a roundup of Clean Eating Appetizer ideas. These will be perfect for ANY party.
You can serve something like this Black Bean Chili Recipe as the main dish along with any of these appetizers to stay “Clean” while snacking during a party.
1. Fresh Fruit Kabobs – Layer strawberries, grapes, blueberries and pineapple on a skewer.
2. Black Bean Dip – Eating Well
3. Spinach Dip - The Gracious Pantry
4. Baked Zucchini Cakes (Make into smaller bite-size balls)
5. Homemade Guacamole – Luv a Bargain
6. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs – Danica’s Daily
7. Turkey, Spinach and Artichoke Phyllo Cups – Coconut Oil Cooking
8. Skinny Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Cups - Skinny Mom
9. Garlic Crab Stuffed Mushrooms – Meals and Moves Blog
10. Taco Bites – Christine Houston
11. Butternut Squash Fries - 3 Boys and a Dog
12. Lemon-Garlic Marinated Shrimp – Eating Well
13. Caprese Kabobs – 3 Boys and a Dog
14. Homemade Hummus - My Craftily Ever After
15. Five Layer Mexican Dip – Food Network
16. Roasted Cauliflower Poppers – Whole Nutrition
17. Spinach Turkey Meatballs in Curry Butternut Sauce – Dishing Out Health
18. Sunflower, Sesame and Almond Bites - Nutritional Guru & the Chef
19. Spider Snacks - Kids Activity Blog
20. Grape Caterpillar Kabobs - The Princess and the Frog
No related posts.