Oh my goodness!! Finally!!! Walgreens has officially posted an official coupon policy for us all!!! I almost CAN NOT believe it!!
I recommend that you print out a copy here and carry it with you when you shop.
Some of the KEY things that stood out to me were…
- When purchasing a single item, Walgreens accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable Walgreens coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.
- When items are featured in a Buy One, Get One Free promotion, up to two coupons can be used against the items being purchased, as long as the net price does not go below zero for the items being purchased. (Yippee!!!)
- The number of manufacturer coupons, including Register RewardsTM manufacturer coupons, may not exceed the number of items in the transaction. The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction
- In the event that any item’s selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Walgreens will only accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item.
- Walgreens accepts valid internet/print at home coupons.
No related posts.