I found a recipe similar to this in a magazine years ago and it has been sitting in my folder waiting for me to make it.
1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
(1) large Onion, sliced
(3) Tomato, sliced
(2) Yellow squash, sliced
(2) Zucchini, sliced
1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
1 tsp of Ms Dash seasoning or thyme
2 cloves of garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Grease the bottom of a 13 x 9 glass baking dish with the coconut or olive oil.
3. Place the sliced one on the bottom of the dish.
4. Layer the zucchini, yellow squash and tomato in 3 rows.
5. In a separate bowl, combine in other ingredients.
6. Sprinkle the panko mixture over top of the veggies.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
I am sharing this recipe at some of these great Weekly Linky Parties.
No related posts.