Here is another fabulous recipe that I owe to my hubby for coming up with. This is becoming a habit! And I’m kinda liking it.
This turkey meatloaf is so moist and the flavor is so great! Completely unexpected. I think it’s because of sauteing the onion and garlic first.
2 TBSP of coconut oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup onion, chopped
(1) 20 oz package of 99% Fat Free ground turkey eat
1/2 cup breadcrumbs or 2 pieces of Ezekiel bread, toasted and broken into pieces.
1 egg (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
1/4 cup ketchup
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Melt coconut oil in a saute pan.
2. Cook onion and garlic in melted oil for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Place the cooked onion and garlic in a large bowl to cool for 5 minutes.
4. Mix turkey, bread crumbs, egg, ketchup, and pepper with onion mixture.
5. Shape into a “Loaf” and place in a glass baking dish.
6. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes or until cooked completely through.
No related posts.