I am always looking for great simple recipes for my family that are healthy and easy. I am a huge believer in Menu Planning. Not only does it make your life so much easier to have a plan at the beginning of each week but it is one of the best ways to NOT overspend at the grocery store.
Each weekend I plan out the entire week of meals. I may not stick to the actual day but the meals themselves are planned.
Here are several simple recipes that we love in our house. I will be continuing to add to and grow this list.
When I am looking for more Simple recipes, I love to check the following pages as well:
- 3 Boys and a Dog has a long list of Kid Friendly recipes
- How to Have it All has loads of great Easy Recipes.
- Budget Saving Mom shares so many great Budget Recipes She grows one amazing garden!
- The Greenbacks Gal has some great Quick Healthy Recipes.
- Crystal & Co. has a very nice Recipe Resources page.
- The Sassy Saver shares frugal recipes on her site.
- The Clipper Girl also shares Frugal Recipes.
- Little People Wealth has Very Frugal Recipes too.