I am a little obsessed lately with trying new ways to eat cauliflower. I love the cauliflower rice pilaf I make but wanted to have some more alternatives since it is so good for you.
I had no idea I would fall in love with this vegetable that I rarely ever ate! I decided to try it with my 2 simple favorites….coconut oil and balsamic vinegar and OH my goodness, did I hit the jackpot. Its’ another very simple and very healthy side to add to your menu.
Simply cut up a head of cauliflower into florets. Melt the coconut oil. Mix the oil with the balsamic vinegar and toss is all together.
Then roast it in the oven for a 45-minutes, turning every 10 – 15 minutes. Voila! Yumminess!
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 4 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spread chopped cauliflower onto a baking sheet.
- Mix the oil and balsamic vinegar in a bowl
- Pour the mixture onto the cauliflower and stir to coat well (I used my hands to toss it)
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes. Turn every 15 minutes so that it is golden brown all over.
If you are looking for more healthy recipes to try, you may be interested in following my Clean Eating Recipes Pinterest board.