1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3/4 cup honey (or you can use 1 cup light brown sugar but less “Clean”
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp allspice
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup raisins
1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1 15 oz. can of canned pumpkin
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 beaten egg
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix all dry ingredients, oats, raisins and pecans in a bowl.
3. In a larger bowl, combine the pumpkin, applesauce, beaten egg and vanilla extract.
4. Gradually add in the dry ingredients mixing until moistened.
5. Spray baking sheets with cooking spray. Drop cookies by spoonfuls onto baking sheets about 2” apart. If you want a more flat cookie, press with spoon.
6. Bake at 350 for about 10-12 minutes. Cool on baking racks.
I am sharing this recipe at some of these great Weekly Linky Parties.
Related posts:(Some of these may no longer be available)