Are you watching the Super Bowl on Sunday night? We always do even if “our” team didn’t make it (which they didn’t). We always make a ton of appetizers to munch on during the game.
Here are loads of popular appetizers that look are so yummy. Do you have a favorite??
1. Layered Taco Dip – This is so good! We make it all the time.
2. Yummy Chicken Wings and Buffalo Wings.
3. Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe – This amazing looking dip will be perfect for the wings!
4. Creamy Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups – Diva de Cucina
5. Easy Sausage Cheese Balls – All Recipes
6. Pepperoni Pizza Dip – The Taylor House
7. Spinach Pinwheels – Saving Money Living Life
8. Dried Beef Cheese Ball – The Taylor House
9. Artichoke Bruschetta – Loves Grows Wild
10. Easy Zucchini Bites – Eat Drink Eat
11. Stuffed Mushrooms – The Taylor House
12. Ham and Cheese Sliders The Girl Who Ate Everything
13. Sweet Potato Hummus | Alida’s Kitchen
14. Crescent Dogs – Pillsbury
15. Easy Deviled Egg Recipe -The Taylor House
16. Macaroni and Cheese Cups – Smart School House
17. Stuffed Mushroom Cheesy Dip | Wonky Wonderful
18. Loaded Baked Potato Rounds - Diethood
19. Chunky Chicken Salad Cups - A Night Owl
20. 3-Ingredient Crescent Sausage Bites - The Kitchen is My Playground
21. Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus – Cooking on the Front Burner
22. Buffalo Chicken Dip - The Hungry Goddess
23. Muenster and Spinach Pinwheels – That Skinny Chick Can Bake
24. Sweet and Spicy Phyllo Poppers - Rhubarb and Honey
25. White Pizza Dip – How Sweet It Is
No related posts.