I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July weekend. I was on vacation with my family on the coast of NC and it was fabulous! We did have that little monster Hurricane Arthur threaten our fun. After much watching of the news, that was on for 2 days straight by the way, we decided to ride out the storm since it was a fast moving storm. It was very interesting! Thankfully, we never lost power butt the house was a-swaying and the rain was pouring.
Other than that little one day blip, we had an absolutely wonderful time with lots of beach time and family time. The ocean was SO calm the first few days. My daughter and niece wanted to surf so bad but even their patient waiting wouldn’t bring those waves this day.
And we did a some fun fishing too! Yep, I love to fish.
It’s time for another fun week of The Mommy Club Link Party! Time to share your posts and find inspiration from others.
Head over and visit out some of the other 240 fun and inspiring links from last week’s party!
Here are a few favorites:
Healthy Hostas Care from Mamas Blog Central
Beach Ball Sugar Cookies from This Silly Girls Life
Cheddar Onion Hash Brown Cups from Mom Foodie
Summer Activity Ideas for Kids from Midget Momma
DIY Decoden Chalkboard for Kids from Buggy and Buddy
4 Times the Exposure
By submitting your link to this party, you are giving Luv a Bargain, Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post and images on their blogs and social media platforms. Plus a little insider tip…this post will go live on Tuesdays at 9 pm EST each week.
Never linked up to a link party before? Here’s how:
1. Scroll down below and click on the little blue “Add your Link” Button.
2. Follow the instructions on the next page – add your image and your title. Make sure you link to the direct page and not your blog’s main page please!
3. Try to visit a few other blogs who have left links and leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
4. We’d love if you would link back to us somehow to share with others…pretty please!
Have fun visiting the links below and getting inspired. Share them on Facebook with your friends if you see something you think they would love!
Related posts:(Some of these may no longer be available)
- The Mommy Club Weekly Link Up July 16, 2014
- The Mommy Club Weekly Link Up July 23, 2014
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs in the Oven