Layered Taco Dip
This is another all time favorite to take to a get together. My sister in law was the first to introduce me to it.
(1) 8 oz pack of cream cheese, softened (I use 1/3 less fat)
(1) 16 carton of sour cream (again I use light)
1 pack of taco seasoning
8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese
8 ox jar of salsa Salsa
1. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning pack together in a bowl. You can just use a fork or you can use a hand mixer.
2. Spread mixture into a 9 x 12 dish
3. Spread a layer of salsa over top
4. Sprinkle cheese in top of salsa
5. Add any other optional toppings that you prefer.
6. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.
Serve with tortilla chips
No related posts.