Head over and log into or sign up with Recyclebank and you can grab both Women’s Day and Good Housekeeping Magazine subscriptions for 240 points!
I actually haven’t logged into my account in a while and had 625 points. Yay! If you need to accumulate points quickly there are several easy ways to earn at least 300 points, enough for a free subscription, by reading about ways to be more “green” or “earth conscience” and simply “pledging” to do certain things to help
It’s easy to get the deal. Here’s how:
- Click “Get Rewards” on the top navigation bar
- Then click on “All Rewards” and scroll down to “music, books and magazines”
- Scroll down the page and you will see the offer for both Women’s Day and Good Housekeeping magazine subscriptions for just 240 Points
Then you will need to go to My Rewards by clicking on the little icon beside your points balance (where you picture would go) and you will see the link to redeem this reward.
Just click on the “redeem reward” link and you will be taken to Hearst Magazine’s site to enter your reward code and shipping address.
Thanks, Money Saving Mom!
Related posts:(Some of these may no longer be available)
- Living Social Coupon Code: 20% off Purchases
- Prevention Magazine: $6.99 for a One Year Subscription Today