Amazon is giving a FREE $5.00 Amazon Credit when you download any app (even a free app) on your Android Device through Dec.28, 2013. The promotional credit expires on March 31, 2014 at 11:59 PM (PST). Limit one $5 promotional credit per customer and account.
Here’s how to get yours.
New to Amazon Appstore?
1. Download the Amazon Appstore
2. Open Settings and navigate to the “Unknown Sources” option (under Applications or Security depending on your device).
Android requires that Unknown Sources be enabled for non-Google apps, like Amazon Appstore, to be installed on your device.
3. Tap the checkbox and then tap OK on the confirmation popup.
4. Download any app or game …even a FREE one….from the Appstore.
5. They will send you a confirmation via email once the credit is added to your account. Most credits are applied within a minute, but processing may take up to an hour.
Already an Amazon Appstore customer?
You will need to update to the newest version of the Amazon Appstore. You should be prompted to upgrade when you open the Appstore. If you aren’t prompted, please follow these steps:
1. Find and open “Amazon Appstore” on your device.
2. Go to “Settings” > “Version and Release Notes” to ensure you have version 7.5 or greater of the Appstore. If you have an earlier version of the Appstore, please tap “Check For Update”.
3. Once you have the latest version of Appstore installed, Download any app or game …even a FREE one….from the Appstore.
4. They will send you a confirmation via email once the credit is added to your account. Most credits are applied within a minute, but processing may take up to an hour.
Please note that purchases from a Kindle Fire do not qualify.
No related posts.