I have a funny little confession. I have been eating the same thing every single day for breakfast for over a year now. My husband makes us this fabulous healthy, clean eating Egg White Scramble. It’s perfect because we get in our protein, carbs and good fat.
And I just don’t ever get tired of it. You can of course add any other veggies you like. This is just our favorite to have it. Make it for dinner on a fun “Breakfast for Dinner” night.
This makes enough for 1 person. So we double these ingredients for both of us.
1. Put a little coconut oil (or olive oil) in a pan.
2. Add about 1/2 cup of Liquid Egg Whites
3. Add 1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms
4. Add 1 cup of fresh spinach (and add a little chopped onion, optional)
5. Cook on Medium heat until the eggs cook a little
6. Then flip and scramble to cook to your own liking.