This is my favorite way to cook asparagus and it is so, so easy, healthy and yummy! It is perfect if you have a large crowd to double or more the recipe.
1 lb of asparagus
2 cloves of minced garlic
1 TBSP of Coconut Oil (my favorite kind) or Olive Oil.
Pepper to taste
Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut about 1 inch off the bottom of the asparagus. (some people cut more but I just make sure to remove the hardest parts.
3. Place the asparagus in a glass pyrex dish.
4. Coat asparagus with the oil, garlic and pepper and toss to cover well.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until desired tenderness.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to change it up a little bit if you want.
TIP: I have even actually microwaved it just like this for about 10 minutes and it is just as good.
No related posts.