Today’s Guest Post is compliments of my blogging friend, Crystal at Crystal & Company. She is sharing some awesome recipes with us. I am SO making the Chicken Divan this weekend!..and crockpot BBQ chicken and corn casserole too! Yummmm! ~ Sherri
I am so excited to be here on Sherri’s site today sharing easy recipes with busy moms.
As a mom of many, easy recipes are the only kind I make. I do not have time to stand over the stove for hours preparing something that uses off- the- wall ingredients. Everything I make is easy. Many of my recipes are crockpotable too!
Today I am going to share a week of easy recipes with you. If you struggle with getting dinner on the table and find yourself in the drive thru lines far too often, take these seven recipes and create a grocery list and you’re good to go for a week.
- Crockpot Ravioli- this is the most viewed recipe on my site. Serve it with a dinner salad and rolls and supper is done in no time.
- Indiana Chowder- a meal that includes beef, noodles and veggies all in one. A family favorite at our house.
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken and Corn Casserole- enough said.
- Easy Chicken Divan- an easy casserole that partners well with a side salad and dinner rolls.
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles- comfort food that tastes like Fall.
- Crockpot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce- another family favorite that is perfect for a busy school night.
- Beefy Mexican Rice- a thirty minute meal that is an all in one!
There you have it. I am excited to help you get dinner on the table.
What is your favorite kind of recipe: chicken, 30 minute meal, crockpot dishes? I would love to know.
I hope you will hop over and check out my mommy resource site Crystal & Co., where I share tons of ideas and solutions to help busy moms just like you and me. If meal planning is something you struggle with, I have an ebook that is available for pre-order- How to Meal Plan: A Step by Step Guide for Busy Moms. It will hit the pages of Amazon mid-November.