I am always looking for new exciting ways to cook veggies. One that I don’t eat enough is cauliflower. Pretty much the only time I eat cauliflower is if on a Veggie Tray with dip at someone else’s house.
It is such a healthy vegetable too! I cook a lot of my other green vegetables sauteed with onion and garlic in a little coconut oil, so I figured I would try it with cooked cauliflower too. Why not?
(1) Cauliflower Bunch (with stems cut off)
(1) large onion, chopped
(4) garlic cloves, minced
2 TBSP of coconut oil
1. Put the chopped cauliflower in the food processor and pulse for about a minute. I did this in 2 batches.
2. Heat the coconut oil in a large saute pan.
3. Add the onion and garlic and saute for about 10 minutes.
4. Add the cauliflower and saute for 15 – 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
5. Remove and serve immediately! ENJOY!!
I am sharing this recipe at some of these great Weekly Linky Parties.