Today’s Guest Post is compliments of my blogging friend, Crystal @ Crystal and Co. She has so many fun Craft ideas and I’m so happy she is here today sharing a few Halloween Craft ideas with you. ~ Sherri
Hi, my name is Crystal and I am so excited to be here guest posting on Luv a Bargain! I am always on the lookout for ways to be thrifty for my family, and I love the deals and resources that Sherri shares here. Naturally I thought it would be fun to share some fun craft ideas for the upcoming fall season that won’t break the bank.
I am always looking for new craft ideas, but like many, I am also on a budget.
Being on a budget, I am the first one to snag up one of the 50% off craft coupons like Sherri shares here on her site. I try hard not to go to the craft store unless I have one.
I have a handful of super fun and budget friendly craft ideas you can create as we celebrate fall and the upcoming festivities.
1. Ghost Marshmallow Pops- these are so fun and easy to make. By simply dipping marshmallows in melting chocolate wafers (found at the craft store) you have this awesome treat that is perfect for classroom parties at school.
2. Gooey Blood Shot Eyeballs- these are so easy my five year old twins share the step by step tutorial in a video on my site. Powdered doughnuts, chocolate chips, gummy Lifesavers and red icing gel and you have a treat that is perfect for a Halloween party!
3. Witchy Fingers- so simple! Made by dipping pretzels in green chocolate wafers and adding a slivered almond to the end. Check out my site for step by step directions.
4. Ghost Poo- my boys love making these and giving them to friends. It is another fun way to be creative with marshmallows and are affordable to give as party favors at a Halloween party.
5. Henna Decorated Pumpkin- I love being non-traditional and decorating a white pumpkin. Have you ever considered using puff paint and creating a Henna design on your pumpkin? Easy and fun.
6. Marshmallow Pops- can you tell I love to make things with marshmallows? This is a fun project that is made by stacking 3 large marshmallows on a lollipop stick and dipping in fall colors and decorating with fall sprinkles. Another great goody for friends.
What do you think- super fun and simple? Do you have an easy fall craft you make every year?
You can find me over at Crystal & Co., where I share resources for mommy’s that include easy recipes, craft ideas, weekly meal planning as well as hosting a linky party every Wednesday that is dedicated to sharing solutions for mom’s. Come follow my journey as I share what life looks like with five boys.