I should really call this recipe Tonya’s Cheese Ball because cousin Tonya has made it for us at every family get together and it barely makes it in the door before it is leaped upon. It’s just.that.good!
But to not completely confuse anyone, I have just named it…. Bacon Dill Cheese Ball
This is the perfect appetizer to make for (and take to) ANY party.
1 8 oz. of light cream cheese
1/2 cup of mayo
5 slices of bacon, crumbled
1 TBP Scallions, white part only
1/2 tsp of Dill
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 cup sliced almonds
1. Blend cream cheese and mayo together
2. Mix in the scallions, dill, pepper and bacon.
3. Spread out a piece of plastic wrap and spoon to mixture onto it and fold the plastic wrap over.
4. Form it into a ball.
5. Refrigerate for at least 6-8 hours.
6. Remove from wrap and roll in sliced almonds.
Serve with crackers. ENJOY!!
Related posts:(Some of these may no longer be available)