I so love grilling season! Living in NH cuts out several months of grilling for me. (I know that some people grill in the snow but I’m a wimp)
I haven’t grilled shrimp in a long time and decided it was time to indulge. This marinated version is fabulous!
1 lb of shrimp
1/4 cup of coconut oil or olive oil
1/4 cup of soy sauce
2 TBSP of brown sugar
1 tsp of ground ginger
1 tsp of dijon mustard
1 tsp of garlic powder
1. Soak wooden screws in water for 30 minutes (I put them in a glass casserole dish with water)
2. Pour 1/2 the marinade over shrimp and marinade for about 1-2 hours
3. Put the shrimp onto the wooden skewers
4. Cook of a medium heat grill for about 10 – 12 minutes, turning once.
5. Bast the shirmp with the remaining marinade the last few minutes of grilling.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Related posts:(Some of these may no longer be available)