Yesterday, I made an adapted version of the Apple Pork Tenderloin recipe from my Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes post. I made it my own with a few changes and it was won.der.ful!!
The flavor is amazing! And the apples are so tender and yummy! It is a must try!
1 TBSP Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
1 – 1/2 lb. Pork Tenderloin
2 cups low sodium all-natural Chicken Stock
2 medium apples – sliced (I used Gala Apples)
1 medium onion – sliced
1 TBSP of Rosemary, dried or fresh
Pepper to Taste
1. Lightly grease the bottom of slow cooker with the coconut oil or olive oil
2. Slice onion and player on the bottom of slow cooker.
3. Place pork tenderloin on top of onions.
4. Place sliced apples on top of pork.
5. Sprinkle rosemary over the pork.
6. Pour chicken stock over all ingredients.
7. Cook for 4 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low.
Serve with Sweet Potatoes or Roasted Potatoes and a green vegetable such as peas, broccoli, asparagus or green beans.
Be sure to check out more Simple Recipes
Related posts:(Some of these may no longer be available)