I hope you are enjoying the “healthy” Slow Cooker Recipes that I have posted for you. I love finding new recipes that are new and different for us to try.
This week I thought I would bring you healthy beef recipes that you can cook in your crock pot. Here are 10 that I hope will add to your list to try.
Hungarian Beef Goulash – Delish.com
Mediterranean Beef with Pasta – BHG.com
Sesame Beef – Slender Kitchen
Beef & Broccoli – Table for Two I will substitute honey for the brown sugar.
Slow-Cooked Brisket in Onion Gravy -Eating Well
CrockPot Mongolian Beef – Wanna Bite
Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef – The Kitchn
Chipotle Shredded Beef Recipe – Taste of Home
Beef, Barley, and Mushroom Stew – WMTC
Mediterranean Beef Stew with Rosemary and Balsamic Vinegar – Kalyn’s Kitchen
There is a new White Cloud coupon to print and save $1 off Toilet Paper only at Walmart.
White Cloud Toilet Paper 4 pack – $2.36 each
Use the $1/1 White Cloud Toilet Paper coupon
Final price: $1.36 each after
You can print it twice and do this deal 2 times.
This healthy slow cooker recipe is full of flavor. It literally took me 10 minutes to get it together and in the crock pot.
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups of chicken broth
2 TBSP of Coconut Oil or Butter
1 tsp dried rosemary
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tsp dried mustard
1/2 tsp of pepper
1. Place coconut oil (or butter) on the bottom of slow cooker.
2. Put the chicken in next.
3. Sprinkle the rosemary, garlic, mustard and pepper evenly on top of each chicken breast.
4. Pour the chicken broth along the sides of the chicken. I tried to keep as much of the seasoning on top of the chicken.
5. Cook on high for for 4-5 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
**Serve with a veggie like Sauteed Spinach, Roasted Asparagus or Sauteed Brussel Sprouts. And a carb, like rice, roasted potatoes, quinoa or orzo.
Adapted from Faithful Provisions
St. Patty’s Day is coming! Are you prepared with green clothing and fun things to keep the kids entertained? I bet these free Saint Patrick’s Day Printables will give you a few hours of quiet time while reinforcing some of the important skills our little ones must learn!
Saint Patrick’s Day Printables:
- Free St Patrick’s Day Coloring Book – Break out the shades of green and let the kids have fun with this free printable coloring book!
- Saint Patrick’s Day Printables: C is for Clover – Do-A-Dots, circles, or place holders can be used by the kids to find the correct letters in this alphabet search puzzle!
- Saint Patrick’s Day Printables: L is for Leprechaun - Now that we have mastered the letter C, let’s tackle a different letter.
- Saint Patrick’s Day Printables: R is for Rainbow – Finally, letter R! Can your child spot all of them?
- Saint Patrick’s Day Printables: Sight Word Rainbow Coloring Sheet – Your kids can practice reading color words AND fine motor skills with this pretty reading & coloring sheet
- Saint Patrick’s Day Printables: Preschool Handwriting Practice – Before kids can write their letters, they ahve to become familiar with a pencil. Break out the chubby ones and let your preschooler follow the lines to connect the matching St Patrick’s Day icons and improve their writing skills!
- Saint Patrick’s Day Printables: Sight Words – Girl, Rainbow, Boy and more – these fun flash cards are in a St Patty’s Day theme and will help your child to improve their reading skills!
Do you celebrate St. Patty’s Day? How? Leave me a comment telling me your normal traditions surrounding this fun Holiday or something you are hoping to try out this year!
Oh the excitement! The LEGO Movie is available for Pre-Order on Amazon with price guarantee!
When you order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you’ll receive the lowest price.
There are (2) Dawn Dish Detergent Coupons available to print. Try zip code 77477 if you don’t see them under your own.
These will make for really cheap when used during one of the often sales at the Drugstores for $0.97 – $0.99! Get them NOW before the disappear.
Next week starting Sunday 3/16, Walgreens will have on sale for $0.99…just $0.49 after the coupon!!
Snapfish coupon code
Here are new Snapfish coupon codes to save on printing the pictures you have on your phone or camera. 99 prints for $0.99!!
Use coupon code PENNYMAR at checkout through Tuesday, March 18, 2014.
Shipping is approx. $4.00.
If you are new to Snapfish, they will give you a FREE 11oz customizable photo mug by 3/31/14.
Get a TWO year subscription to Cosmopolitan Magazine for just $8.99 today March 13th!
Use coupon code LUVABARGAIN at checkout.
Cosmopolitan is the essential magazine for women. Each issue is filled with the style & beauty tips, the latest celebrity gossip, relationship help, quizzes, games and more!
My mother sent me this recipe to try and they are so perfect to have for breakfast with coffee or as a healthy little snack in the afternoon with a glass of milk.
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3/4 cup honey (or you can use 1 cup light brown sugar but less “Clean”
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp allspice
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup raisins
1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1 can of canned pumpkin
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 beaten egg
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix all dry ingredients, oats, raisins and pecans in a bowl.
3. In a larger bowl, combine the pumpkin, applesauce, beaten egg and vanilla extract.
4. Gradually add in the dry ingredients mixing until moistened.
5. Spray baking sheets with cooking spray. Drop cookies by spoonfuls onto baking sheets about 2” apart. If you want a more flat cookie, press with spoon.
6. Bake at 350 for about 10-12 minutes. Cool on baking racks.
Cardstore has a fun new offer for us to create and schedule personalized birthday cards for your family and friends today!
Buy 2 Get 1 Free Birthday Cards! or Buy 4 Get 2 Free, etc. Use Code: CAE4421 through Friday 3/14/14.
1. Upload your entire Address Book in just a few clicks from your computer.
2. No stamps, no worries! Cardstore will mail cards directly to your recipients.
3. Future Send tool allows you to create and schedule cards up to 1 year in advance.
4. Add photos to cards from Facebook, Instagram, your computer, & just about any other photo source you can think of!
5. Add your own signature to any card.
6. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Contact Cardstore within 30 days of your order, and they’ll replace your order, at no charge, OR will give you a full refund.