It’s time for another fun week of The Mommy Club Link Party! Time to share your posts and find inspiration from others.
Head over and visit out some of the other 250 fun and inspiring links from 258 last week’s party! There are so many great crafts this week!
Here are a few favorites:
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars from Daily Leisure
When clutter is weighing you down from Your Modern Family
Gardener’s Hand Scrub DIY from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
10 Ways to Upcycle Old T-shirts from TheItMom.com
15 Apple Activities for Play and Learning from True Aim Parenting and Education
4 Times the Exposure
By submitting your link to this party, you are giving Luv a Bargain, Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post and images on their blogs and social media platforms.
Never linked up to a link party before? Here’s how:
1. Scroll down below and click on the little blue “Add your Link” Button.
2. Follow the instructions on the next page – add your image and your title. Make sure you link to the direct page and not your blog’s main page please!
3. Try to visit a few other blogs who have left links and leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
4. We’d love if you would link back to us somehow to share with others…pretty please!
Have fun visiting the links below and getting inspired. Share them on Facebook with your friends if you see something you think they would love!
Related posts:(Some of these may no longer be available)
- The Mommy Club Weekly Link Up Sept 17, 2014
- The Mommy Club Weekly Link Up Sept 10, 2014
- Scrumptious Pumpkin Dessert Recipes